Tag Archives: saving
E-Loan’s online savings account is worth taking a look. A visit to the E-Loan’s savings website can provide you will all the details in this regard. It is a no-frills offer, which is combined with a competitive rate. The Annual Percentage Yield is considered to be one of the best with respect to the online savings account. There are no fees charged on the balances of this bank. The investor is provided with an externally linked account through which he is able to get access to his money or deposited amount. Given below are a few vital aspects of the E-Loan savings account:
- The investor requires a minimum deposit of $5000 in order to open an account and after it gets opened the balance can become lower than that, if required.
- The investor is allowed a maximum of six withdrawals every calendar month.
- The deposit is offered FDIC coverage for any amount up to $100,000.
- There are no deposits that are allowed through mails.
- The interest that is earned can get compounded on a regular basis.
Apart from these advantages, the investor is required to be wary of certain factors that will secure his savings in the long run. The flexibility factor is quite limited out here. As the transfer of money from the accounts is limited, you might not be able to debit your insurance from your existing account.
Saving is always a good habit. The sooner you get to know this and make it a habit, the better. The present global financial situation is such that the more you can save, you will have to worry less about your future. But the question is how you can save money. Well, there are many simple ways following which you will end up saving a bit for your future usage.
- It is better to set some goals for yourself as you start saving. Short term goals such as daily or weekly goals are very effective in this case. If you push yourself hard to keep up to the daily or weekly goals, you will end up saving a lot.
- Try to keep a time frame in mind, if you are saving for something specific. If you are saving money to buy a car, then do so by telling yourself that you want to buy a car in a time of two years. This will always be in the back of your mind and you will be instigated to save.
- Maintain a written record of the daily or weekly expenses and also how much you are earning. This will help you get an idea how much you can actually save and how much you are actually saving. If you see that you can save more than what you are presently saving, then you need to rework the calculations.
The financial condition the world over is such that one will have to think about savings very seriously. There are many ways by which you can save your hard earned money and you need to start with it today.
Credit cards have become a very common place financial instrument in the modern world. But most of you may not be aware of the fact that even a credit card can actually help you save a bit of your money, rather than making you spend more. Most of you are aware of the fact that most credit cards that are available in the market offer some sort of a return. This may be in the form of cash backs or points being added to your account depending up on the amount you have spent using the credit card.
If you are careful enough to choose the right kind of credit card, then you will be able to save a lot. Try to get yourself such a credit card which gives cash backs, as then you will get back a pert of money that you have spent. But if your credit cards gives you points, then you will have to buy more, by spending more in order to utilize the points within a specific date. So, while applying for your credit card read the fine prints and chose the card that gives you the most cash backs.