Tag Archives: high-yield savings account
The plain vanilla high yield savings account is no longer active; it has been replaced by an even better option, the High Yield Money Market Account. Here, the investor is allowed free checks and a debit card in order to easily access his cash. Just like the other money market accounts, here too, there are certain specific limitations on withdrawals during every statement cycle. This makes it important for the investor to plan beforehand, so that he can effectively manage his portfolio and his investments remain well-planned. The details of the services can be obtained from the website of the bank and the APY is the main promising feature in here.
There are no service charges or minimum balance requirements with Capital One. An account can be started with just $1 and it can be linked to your existing high yield account too. No fees are charged against the request for transfers and it can be readily done after you log in. this free, flexible and unlimited account linking is a very vital and attractive feature of Capital One. The investor can network with a variety of different accounts and effectively transfer the money without resorting to mail. The investor is further presented with a money market account and a debit card. In order to enjoy ready access to the money, at least $100 as balance is needed.
The tyranny of recession is squeezing the sap of everyone’s life, leading everyone to extreme pain and agony. With a constant danger of losing jobs, due to the cost cutting measures of companies, the situation becomes worse.
Amidst such economic upheaval, it is necessary to consider ways that would ensure some inflow of cash through rational savings. Here are 8 steps to gain you some advantage in this recession.
1) Set up a rational goal, making a mental map of your earning and expenses. Do not lose control over the thread of balance between earning and expenditure.
2) Prepare a data of expenses, and identify the superfluous areas of expenditure. Cut it out straight away, as these measures will set you apart from the struggling masses.
3) Set up a tight budget for every area of expense, and take note of every single penny that you spend.
4) Create an emergency fund, restoring some amount to see you through some unseen expense. Do not be an ‘Earn and spend all’ type, exposing yourself to the danger of a cash- crisis.
5) Initiate operating an online high- yield savings account, which pay good dividends. Start accumulating in them, after getting paid. Your small deposits could turn into big amounts.
6) Curb the tendency of taking loans, and take initiative to clear your debts. These are extra loads that terminate the happiness of your life.
7) Open up a retirement account to suffice the needs of your old age. Be independent and walk tall with such an account.
8) Educate yourself thoroughly about recent trends in savings and investment.